A Decade Today!


As with each birthday, the day starts watching the sunrise and praying together (Dad and child)...


then on to breakfast at Cracker Barrel...what's breakfast without a hot fudge sundae???

Acts of kindness throughout the day - gifts of love - dinner later with cake and gifts.  More celebrations in the upcoming days with family and friends...

This is the day that the Lord has made;
let us rejoice and be glad in it.
Psalm 118:24

Rejoicing in this day as we celebrate the life given 10 years ago!


3 comments:

Emily Swanky said...

Happy birthday, Logan!
I hope your day today was so blessed!
Blessings~
Emily

Laura {{* *}} said...

I remember where I was
when I first heard the news
of Smith baby #3~
and now I know him to be the ever smiling young man with a football in his grip.

Grow well in God's best for you Logan.
We celebrate your first decade of life!

{{* *}}

Kris said...

I found you over at BlogLog. I hope your little man had a very blessed birthday!!